Academics:

Dontanapalli, Shankarpally Road, Hyderabad 501504, TS

+91-8417-236660, +91-8417-236661, +91-8417-236662

One of the Best Business School In India
Sep 26, 2016 11:28 PM 16056 Views
(Updated Sep 26, 2016 11:26 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello Friends, I am here to share my views about ICFAI Business School, I have done MBA so I know the importance of studying in a good and reputed Business school. ICFAI is also one of the best Business School in india. In a survey it has been observed that ICFAI is one among the top 10 Business Schools of India.

I have given CAT Entrance examination in 2013 for entering in one of this top Business School and got admission in ICFAI Hyderabad . It was my best life changing experience I had at ICFAI. It is among almost everything perfectly finished Business Schools starting from infrastracture to teaching staff to hostel facility to extracurricular activities to placements. I would definitely recommend this Business School to others.It is having vide range of courses from almost all the science and commerce branches. Initially fees was higher as much as 5-10 lacs but it is also providing placements according to its course package.

ICFAI Business School (IBS) - Hyderabad