Academics:

Student Engagement:

Dontanapalli, Shankarpally Road, Hyderabad 501504, TS

+91-8417-236660, +91-8417-236661, +91-8417-236662

My experience at ICFAI distance MBA in Hyderabad
Jan 27, 2019 08:55 PM 1084 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hi all this is Srinivas a working professional in pharmaceuticals joined MBA ( pharmaceutical Management) , the university material and exams are good you had to be prepared well in order to pass the exams .The staff is very neglegence here they don't even provide information when will be the classes, I had received information about the classes not from the staff but from the students.They even recluctunt to provide information exam registrations in all cases. Once an exam had cancelled, a day before my exam they even don't provide me the cancellation of my exam untill I went to exam hall.They promise you much before joining the ICFAI, after joining they don't even lift your phone.The customer care of university works only from Mon to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm it's very tough to get call connected and information from the university especially for working professionals.

ICFAI Business School (IBS) - Hyderabad