Network:

Charges and Billing:

New Delhi ,Kamal Pur Kamal Vihar ,Burari India
The worse i kall N4
Dec 17, 2017 06:47 PM 2521 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hey guys,

I m piyush and I wanted to make sure and be aware for a product I KALL N4 , the worse product I have ever seen first 1-2 days it was good to use it but after that.yes it is average product but it is not good enough first o fall desigen , looks too bad discusting , yes u can inser sim but having a 4G processor it will give you 2G speed internet I dont no whats the problem their , gaming experience was fine not too bad but ok., I hate the most in it there is no fast charging in it .after a long time about 4hr keeping it on charging some how it reaches to 74% and after using it half n hour its baterry level goes to 5% ????that I really hate the most .processor speed was too bad , rom 16GB, ram 1GB, expandable upto 32GB, camera worse at this rate 5mp back and 2mp front, 4G volt and also it can transform mini laptop , support otg also and price 5000INR .i bought this product because I thought this will a goo product according to features but disgusting.dont go through the features plz .plz I personally recommend you all my frinds dont buy this .i know your money is precious plz?dont buy this product.

thank you.