Network:

Charges and Billing:

Krishnagiri India
Worst Tab ever
Jan 24, 2018 06:02 PM 2360 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I kall tablets a cheap but the specifications are soo cheaper than its price. The I kall N4 tab is worst tab in its perfomance. This perfomance is not satisfied even to its cheap price. The processor of I kall N4 tab is Media tek MT8735 Quad core processor of 1 Ghz. This processor is a oldest processor and due to this processor the tab works very slower and within months it hangs a lot . It has 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM in which the 3/4th memory is occupied by inbuilt apps. Using remaining memory we cannot download many apps. Only less no of apps can be downloaded. One good thing is that it has expandable storage upto 32GB. The rear camera is 5 mp but its a worst quality. So the front camera of 2 mp will have the same worst quality than rear camera. People please don't buy this tab because it is cheap. Instead buy other best tabs that are better than this tab. Thank you friends.

I Kall N4