Network:

Charges and Billing:

Rajarhat India
Buying I Kall N4 Means Wastage Of Money
Dec 21, 2017 12:42 PM 2387 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friend, I am going to share my bad experience with I Kall N4. I have bought this tablet from Telemall. The price is 5000 INR. But considering the price, the perfomence js not good of the Tab.

First of all the camera. I have never see any bad camera like this the rear camera is 5 mp and the font camera is 2 mp. But both is simply bogus. All the pictures comes hazy after capturing the image.

There is no first charging. It takes almost 4 hours to fully charged. But the bettery drainout rate very fast. If you use it for 30minutes contineously it drai s akmost 70% bettery.

One good thing I found in this tab, that is I can insert simcards into it, I dont nees to depend only on wifi's. But the imternet speed is not that good. It is a 4g tab but the u terbet apees is very slow while using jio or any mobile network.

The tabket gets hang while opening any app, even while opening the gellery.

It has 2gb of ram, 16 gb of rom and expandabke upto 32 gb.

The customer care service is very bad. I called their number to get support but they dos not provide me any right information.

After all of these, I am not satisfied by this product and I will recomend not to buy this.

I Kall N4