Network:

Charges and Billing:

Dhanbad India
It is not more effective
May 22, 2017 10:13 PM 2603 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

My friend use this tablet last 4 month but my friend is not happy by this tablet because it is not a give better response it's camera is also very poor and I am not feel comfortable by this phone this tablet not more comfortable in handling it is totally waste of money I am very unhappy by this tablet after using 4 month and its battery backup is very poor time after full charge it is give only 3 hours battery backup starting date it is give battery backup is better after full charge it give hi power battery backup but now I am not happy with this tablet its picture quality is also very Potter and its in networking problem create in this tablet many people like this and I am not happy buy this tablet it is totally waste of money anytime if I am talk to about this price in the market is very high compared to others mobile phone I am waste my time and money in this mobile so I am not happy by this company thank you.

I Kall N4