Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

A must watch movie!
Feb 27, 2008 12:57 PM 2638 Views
(Updated Feb 27, 2008 02:31 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Directed by Francis Lawrence.

Cast:Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan.

To be frank, this is a movie I did not think I will ever watch. But the constant advertisements on TV pulled me to the theatre(and the fact that I was very bored!).

However by the time the movie was halfway and I had finished my second tub of popcorn, I was really excited.

Will Smith is a scientist(Neville), who feels he is the world's only surviving man not affected by a virus. He works to create a cure living in a city with mutants hiding in every corner and finally kills himself to save their lives, using a grenade to kill himself and the attacking infected.

But what I want to tell you is that the story is very different(nothing like what you have seen recently), the director knows what he is doing, the actors(especially Will Smith) have given stellar performances and the cinematography and computer graphics are exquisite.

If the movie is still running at a hall near you(I doubt it) - go watch! If not, atleast get a DVD and watch it when you are home alone.

I Am Legend Movie