Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

A film below expectations and on expected lines
Apr 27, 2008 08:44 PM 2500 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

My Name is Robert Neville. I am THE survivor living in New York City.  I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday, at midday, when the sun is highest in the sky.I am broadcasting on all AM networks. I can provide food. I can provide security. If anybody’s out there; Please, You ARE NOT ALONE.

The film had all the aura, the stuff to be a winner, the trailor and the opening lines above themself create a lot of curiosity in us about the plot of the film. But hey, hold on, your curiosity ends here and you'd be kicking yourself for watching 28 weeks later and a Casteaway merged into one movie, to sum up the movie in all.

I am Legend, the film came among lots of expectations and being a Will Smioth fan myself it was a pity to seee the man wasted in this movie and also he looked a lot more older than he actually is, btw who the hell was in the makeup dept? Apart from WIll Smith, the noteworthy factor was some slick camera work. Graphics were nothing new, if you had watched The Hills have eyes and 28weeks later. Plot goes on similar lines.

The first 5 minutes  create some curiosity but the next 20 odd minutees kill you with boredom. Again the film catches pace 45 minutes into the film but again loses out after 15 minutes or so. which I think is the reason for the films failure, a lack of a gripping story.

I rate it 6/10 considering the fact that its a will smith film and worth watching once.

I Am Legend Movie