Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

It was a great fun to watch this u have to think while watching this movie that what's going on and what will happen next the movie was great I recommend to watch this moive.

It was a great fun to watch this u have to think while watching this movie that what's going on and what will happen next the movie was great I recommend to watch this moiveit was a great fun to watch this u have to think while watching this movie that what's going on and what will happen next the movie was great I recommend to watch this moiveit was a great fun to watch this u have to think while watching this movie that what's going on and what will happen next the movie was great I recommend to watch this moiveit was a great fun to watch this u have to think while watching this movie that what's going on and what will happen next the movie was great.

I Am Legend Movie