Leg Room:

Very comfortable car in all categories i20
Oct 05, 2018 09:34 AM 12500 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I20 is very comfortable car. I know the price of the i20 is much higher than other Indian cars like Tata and Maruti Suzuki. But facility vice this car is much better then other. when I was buying this car I was worried about the price of this but when I took test drive I was looking like drive a Mercedes and BMW car.

Design of this car was looking too much rich. nowadays Maruti Suzuki has Baleno and Swift Dzire in new look. There are different attractive colours are available. Sound system of the car is very very listening like DJ. I used to travel buy this car around 1500 km last Diwali with family. But I never tired to drive it or never feel pain back. The sheets designs are very comfortable and back seats are full size. We have many bags and we are very lucky because this car has big boot space.

I bought in diesel variant. it gives around 22 to 25 km average on highway and 18 to 20 km per litre in a traffic. I just talked about good things about this car but now I will talk about bad things. I have heard that there is any problem in i20 old variant. I have also feel that thing in my car. I have refill AC gas but there is no performance change. The service of Hyundai cars are much higher than Suzuki. Even spare part of this car are very expensive. My car has broken left side back door handle. Its cost me around 1500 rupees and additional charge of colouring it. And I have lost my car wheel cap and it cost me around 800 rupees per wheel cap. Now you can imagine how much expensive it is.

So this is my review about this i20 car.

Hyundai i20