Leg Room:

CAR OF THE YEAR
Feb 16, 2018 03:55 PM 26004 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hyundai company had started his business in India in an unusual manner.Sooner this company realized to give preference to the customer needs like design, reliability and mileage.I used the earlier i20 cars but this car is special for me.this Hyundai i20 has been given a nice makeover when compared to the other i20. The Elite i20 looks fresh and new and is tune with the Gen-X-aura.Joined with the large air dome in the front and is also mesh mashed with a honeycomb design.This cars looks very nice and its also taller than its predecessor and gives sedan like feel.The outlook of the car is nice because of European cross bred tail lamps.the comfort-ability of this car is nice and 3 people should fit into the rare bench of this car easily.the dual tone airy interiors speak volumes with top notch finish.The gear levers feel awesome and is contoured at the lower part which feels nice to hold.overall the performance of the car is nice.compared to the other car the leg room is nice.The car is little bit heavy because of herb weight.Hence the 1.2 KAPPA 2 petrol engine lacks outright performance.The engine of the car is perfectly refined.Compare the handling with other car this car is little less that's a big bonus.the mileage of this car is so good compare to price of this car.the maintenance of this car is also very easy.I am fully satisfied with this car and I prefer this car to my friends also.

Hyundai Elite i20