Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 9,29,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyundai Motors

Creta ..2 years experience
Jul 15, 2017 11:32 PM 49004 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have been using the full option diesel model creta which wad bought in TVM and now being used at kannur, kerala.its almost 2 years now.i will share my good and bad experiences here.firstly its a pure driving pleasure(of the limited cars I have drove).the feeling of safety is quite good.the built quality of the body in general gives u a feeling of safety in Indian roads.the mileage for my speedy, last-minute rushy driving in the curvy n bumpy kannur roads is about 14-15 kms /litre even though it could be higher at longer and calmer drives.

I have had few bad experiences too.the rear bck handle's cable or something had snapped off twice and though I had gotten freely replaced twice still dnt feel its smooth enough, my front keyless entry too had some issue and had to get it replaced too.most importantly my rear window broke spontaneously.

it  was one early morning as I was driving  and it had started raining I switched on the front defogger for about a minute.and a few seconds after I switched it off the rear wind screen started cracking with a snapping sound from around the centre where the wiper is present.the company tried blaming me that I had used sun screen, something must have hit it etc.luckily I had a video taken immediately to prove my case.the only official service centre at the district promised to get it done through warranty but alas delayed it claiming its my mistake.WTF.Morover THEY asked me to claim insurance n that too said will return the car in 2 days.almost a week I had to travel by walking  n bus( almost 50 kms too and fro daily).and I had given an ultimatum one friday as I had a trip to go next morning.these guys first of all wouldnt answer the phone n when I went to take my car was shocked to see that they didnt even start yet till that time.they had delayed all these time claiming they needed the time for the gliue to set etc.heck yeah.they could have atleast let me known lest I had to travel so hard for a week.NAD SERVICE.REALLY BAD

Hyundai Creta 2018