Finance Plans:

Jan 24, 2011 06:41 PM 8582 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

To all customtakeouters of Hyunadai katraj service stn.And beware of your belonging if it is KATRAJ service station. Rajeev_Vermacially you take care of the glove box, take your time to clean it. I had a bad experience.

On 26/10/10 at about 17:00 hours I had to stop my I20 Asta on NH 4 as the belt was ruptured(in 25500Kms) about 30 to 40 Kms away from Pune.

The provided mobile no. belong to mechanic from Kothari, asked me to call crane service to bring the vehicle to work shop. If you happen to meet any mishap with your CAR, you have bring the car at service station.

So I did and at about 8:30 pm. the car was in the work shop. Obviously it will get attended next day, I lifted all my bags & handed key to the watchman as told.

In hurry I forgot to look in glove box. After 3 days I received a call to collect the vehicle, I lost costly pen-knife, air-freshner bottle, cigarette pack, to my surprise 3 water bottles also were not spared.

I was carrying a Foot Pump in car & road map book, was there as I mentioned about it very next morning. So keep it in mind, while offering your car at Katraj service stn.

vikaspandit60@gmail.com