Finance Plans:

Jul 30, 2013 04:23 PM 6182 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Worst service center I can every visit in my life. These guys are either too much satisfied with the current revenue or have no interest in delivering the commitments at all.

Staff courtesy is zero, rest assured that you step in the center, keep standing for hours, and no one will bother to come to you and attend to you.

I got my Hyundai i20 serviced from this center, and had to revisit this for 3-4 times after the delivery. These guys were not able to fix a simple wheel alignment issue.

Also, I've visited their spare parts section for 4 times, but always unable to find front wipers for i20. I visit them, ask the receptionist to check the availability of wipers, she tell me that wipers are available, sent me downstairs to pick up the stuff, and then the guy at sales counter tells me that wipers are not available!

I come back upstairs and tells her that wipers are not available, and she responds that I should have called before visiting them!! This is outrageous! When I asked the lady to check the availability she confirmed it, and now she is asking me to call before visiting them...

full of stupid reasons, excuses, and every non-sense stuff one could every put to client...not a place worth putting your vehicle at...

-Ashish