Finance Plans:

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Dear Imran\Abhijeet,

I kindly request you to end your enimity/cheating behavior on me - which is causing mental agony and financial loses.

During our telephonic conversation today, you are not allowing me to put my concerns over phone and repeatedly insisted to come to showroom to discuss. I do not feel safe anymore in your showroom due to the reasons best known to you.

As you do not want to discuss issues over phone and I do not feel safe in your showroom, let me put my concerns over email for our future reference.

In-spite of making payment on time, given RC book on time in your showroom(also in Bank personally), you discussed with bank internally without my knowledge - so that these details are not noted in system and allowing bank to charge with Rs.11, 800 rupees as "RC Non Submission Charges" along with interest on these charges.

I asked for company fitted Back Sensors(initial commitment during deal) - however, you fitted local made faulty back sensor - this was acknowledged by your staff and no action taken till date(ignored yesterday also).

You forced me to wait for initial two months to pay EMI's- so that bank can levy more interest(which I again ignored).

As per initial commitment, Rate of Interest is 8.25(as my CIBIL score is excellent and see email chain below), but, I am being charged with 8.7%.

Why there is no survey call from Hyundai company on Sales Feedback or Service Feedback(I guess you have given a wrong number to Hyundai so that call will be diverted to you and feedback on my behalf will be provided). - which I ignored.

An apology letter as you have deliberately wanted me to suffer financial loses and creating agony.

Can I do remaining free servicing in different Hyundai Authorized Service Station as you will definitely steel more money and most importantly I dont feel safe any more in your showroom. If yes, what is the process?

It seems, you(Kothari Hyundai, Khardi Branch Sales, Finance and Service Team) have kept a personnel grudge and only motto is to take revenge by having a setup with bank(as you forced me to go loan only with SBI, Kharadi branch). Reason being that I have given complaint against your representative for wrong commitments during initial dealing.

This is a clear cheating which anyone can identify by reading below emails.

With Regrets and financially cheated/Still being cheeted by you,

Narayana Merugu