Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

Mohit Paradise, Lullanagar, Bibvewadi Road, Bibvewadi, Pune 411040, MH

Chevrolet

+91-20-30418600

Fake staff members and zero committment
Jul 29, 2013 11:28 AM 6242 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Please re-think before buying any vehicle from Hyundai Kothari Tilak road. Few days back I had taken decision to buy i20 Magna Option. For this I had a Hyundai associate offer through which I was able to get additional discount.

But there was small clarification required from my company HR dept as my company name changed few months back and Hyundai's database was showing my company's old name, So they just said they will clarify it from there head-office and then rest all procedure will be done in no time. This discount offer was getting over on 25th July and I had all this discussion on 23rd.

So on 24th morning I sent them all required docs from our HR dept confirming company name change.

But then Sanju Lohar (09765057341) and his senior Ganesh with whom I had discussed on 23rd evening about all accessories and delivery date and all costing, never called on 24th entire day. I called Sanju couple of times and he said he will call back in 2 mins.

Once said he was driving then said is in meeting. Then I got his intention & then I never called them back. The decision had to be taken as 25th was last day for me to avail offer.

And now when 25th July is crossed, a lady from Kothari calls almost daily to give feedback and asks about what happened for your booking.

On other hand I was in discussion with other dealers too. Sanjay Hyundai (Wakdewadi) were prompt in there service, staff member communicated politely and provided better service, much better service than this FAKE KOTHARI HYUNDAI with zero commitment towards customer

So, anybody still thinking don't go for Kothari, go for Sanjay Hyundai or even Kundan Hyudnai....

Hyundai Car Kothari Hyundai - Pune