Finance Plans:

Mohit Paradise, Lullanagar, Bibvewadi Road, Bibvewadi, Pune 411040, MH

Chevrolet

+91-20-30418600

My Review of Service received by Kothari Hyundai P
Sep 05, 2018 06:14 PM 1318 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Sep 05, 2018 06:14 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I've been maintaining my Accent Viva 1.6 ABS for 12 years, of which with Kothari Hyundai over the past 6 years, and I must say that even though I have to travel nearly 100 kms round trip all the way from Marunji to their workshop at Kharadi, it is well worth the effort, even though Garve Hyundai's workshop is just 10 odd kms from my residence.

Mine is a Car that I have absolute confidence in and has been driven all over the country including across borders to Kathmandu Nepal. Hence for the nearly 150, 000 kms driven my single most and uncompromised requirement has always been A TECHNICALLY COMPETENT AND COMMITTED SERVICE RELATIONSHIP.

The single most compelling reason for this is the fact of a great team in place spearheaded by Mr. Swaroop Haridasan their Service Manager and a very Experienced and talented Technically competent Works Manager, Mr. Yuvraj Makwan, who always takes meticulous care to insure that whatever concerns of mine with regard to my Car are completely and conclusively addressed and rectified.

Another very integral part of this dealership is the professionalism of the Technicians, and one that has significantly impressed me is a certain Mr. Avinash Bhosle.

Considering I am a Technical person, I've appreciated the absolute commitment to detail in which this Man takes his job and profession.

Executive Management of Kothari Hyundai hope you are reading - These people are your premier Goodwill Ambassadors and the reason why an absolute stickler for perfection in Automotive performance as me, has taken the time off to eventually commend the Excellent service received by me.

I also take time to mention that I have eventually had the good fortune to meet and interact with a very bright and committed to detail Customer Relationship Manager, a Ms. Neelam Sharma.

I Thank all the above in their respective capacities and hope this meager citation by way of critical review Drives them onward to even Higher Goals.

Hyundai Car Kothari Hyundai - Pune