Finance Plans:

Sep 27, 2008 10:46 PM 8655 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

The services offered by Hyundai are horrible. Having my second free service from Kothari Hyundai(Mundhawa), made my car miserable.

The car started giving lots of noises, the main door lock was damaged, Car stereo started giving bad nosies.I again went after 2 weeks. They kept me waiting for 1 hr and no one acknowledged. it was not a lunch time.

For the same reason I had written complaint in feedback register against the service incharge. Next week I went and I was shocked to see that the page was missing from the complaint register. Then I asked for checkup, they said car is absolutely fine. No problem at all.

Third time when I went , they agreed that the lock is damaged and some noises are there. They kept my car for whole day for this fix and promised the car will be dropped at 4.00 pm. There was no slip/receipt given to me . (to prevent their service record)

I started following up from 5.00 pm for the status.I was continuously calling for the status for the car and drop , the concerned persons were making fool of me.

It was told to me that they will revert back in 5 mins. When I called at 7.00 PM, it was told to me that company is closed and asking on his name person told that he is the customer.

Finally after continuous trials of my calling, someone named DEV calling himself as Admin Manager told that driver has just came and drop will be there is 5 mins. I asked why are you making fool of customers.

The services offered in Delhi are 1000 times better. I was also surprised to know that they charge for pickup/drop. All these are totally free in Delhi.

Hyundai Car Kothari Hyundai - Pune