Finance Plans:

Sep 12, 2010 04:49 PM 10192 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Purchased an i10 in 2009. We agreed on a car with specs that included a security feature in the car that disallows using duplicate key (immobilizer) and charged me for it. However this was not available when the car was delivered, 10 days later. When questioned the sales person said although he had priced it and provided it in my booking, the Hyundai factory confirmed that this was not yet available in the model I had purchased.

It took me more than 6 months to get the money back for this additional option that I never received. The sales person initially denied he had priced it and later on agreed that he had quoted this in the booking price. The refund was again partial...the dealer paid back only 2/3rd of the original amount I had paid for this option.

Suggest that folks be extra careful when pricing for options at this dealership, as the sales team is either ignorant of their products or mislead buyers in their rush to close a sale. Also I was surprised that it took them so long to agree on a legitimate refund, which was also not in full. :-((

Hyundai Car Hmp - Chennai