Leg Room:

Except Mileage issue , other features are Comfort
Apr 06, 2017 10:02 AM 37436 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have been using 2008 model of Accent, and I had purchased this as a new car only, and till now, I have been using this with great care and maintenance at time, which I think is the most suitable way of managing any automotive.

An issue, having a very low mileage in city, is always haunt me, but, as other features of this car are very much upto the mark.

Pick up( petrol variant I have) is almost excellent, as far as looks are concerned, its sedan value is just attractive in looks and interiors are also very attractive.

When I talk about its inner space or sitting space, its very spacious and comfortable that almost 5 persons( including driver) can sit very comfortably.

As its maintenace is quite high, but if you have a low running value or capacity then this car as a luxury option in sedan segments will be a good choice to be bought .

I will recommend this car for those, who want to get a luxury kind of option in 5 - 6 lakhs segment.

My variant is Accent Executive.( an I don't know exactly that its in sale now or not, that you need to check at you end)

thank you for reading.