Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,08,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyundai Motors

New Delhi India
Great Car feels like luxury!!
Jul 01, 2017 08:37 PM 29947 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

This is my first car which I got from my dad in 2006. So you can think how old user I am of this car. I am using this car since 2006. It has great features today also. This car have all those features today also. Which in new car coming. The best thing about this car is a luxury feeling when we sit inside it. It is a big sedan car with full features and safety. It wheel size is 13. But if you want some funky look you can get 15 inch alloy also from outside but it effects its mileage. When we talk about mileage this car is behind from others. The main reason of mileage is its engine is of 1500 cc. Which means it have a very big power engine. It's pick is great. It boot space is very large you can keep your all luggage and then also you can see the empty space. When we talk about the Air Conditioner it is really fantastic from other's. It cools very fast and I am using since 2006 but I did not got any problem related to A.C. So my recommendation to all is you can blindly go for this car. But the only issue with car is it's mileage. Otherwise it's comfort level is very good and have enough leg room.

Hyundai Accent