Leg Room:

Value for money
Oct 03, 2006 04:58 PM 9173 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am driving Accent (GVS) version for almost last two years. I purchased this car after lots of research and test drives of the same segments cars ( Esteem,Ikon,GM, Accent). In a car of this type, I was looking for a car which is comfortable, spaceous, reliable, resonable priced, good after sale service, resonable mileage. I am quite content with my decision.

Accent is very comfortable much more than Ikon or Esteem.

It is quite spaceous for a single family of 5.

It hasn't troubled me so far. After sale service is good. I get free pickup & drop for servicing.

It comes with power windows, central window lock, power steering, hydralic brakes. Power steering is good but not in comparision of Honda city or even Ford Ikon. This version of Accent doesn't come with ABS. The noise level is very low even at a speed more than 100 kmph. At a speed of 60-80, you hardly hear any noise ( well true for at least 2 years of drive for me). It can be driven at 130-140 kmph on higways which is good considering Indian highways.

A/c is resonable effective. Interiors I found better than that of Esteem. Dash-board is good looking.

Front leg space is good. Back leg space is not the best.

It has very aero-dynamic looks. Front and side looks are good. Personally, I didn't like the back view very much.

In congested Bangalore traffic, I get an average of 10 Kmpl and 14 kmpl on highways which I think is pretty ok.

At around 6 lacs on road in Bangalore, I think it is reasonably priced considering the features set.

In all, I will say it is value for money.

Hyundai Accent