Leg Room:

Rs. 5,08,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyundai Motors

Bhiwandi India
Good car
Jan 25, 2017 04:34 PM 26404 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have been using Accent for past 1 year.Its my pleasure to drive this car always. It is giving great comfort. But nowadays I am facing lot of problems in this car.the engine is very poor. two times I have replaced clutch plates, brakes & piston. I dont know only whether I am having problem or anyone else also. I will only refer this car only for big pockets .sitting is very low. coming out and moving in is not easy. lots of fog on windscreen in rainy season.Not much space inside for placing things. Like dash board is very big, but practicaly you can not keep any thing there not even mobile.No arm rest at rear seats.power windows can not be operated without keys at on possitions, so you can't leave. any speed 175kmph, average 16-18kmplin higways and 10-12in city both conditions without A/C .if u wanna thrill on roads then go for this car. overall car is very good in style and average.

Hyundai Accent