Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,08,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyundai Motors

Great dependable car for the money
Mar 03, 2007 05:38 AM 8796 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought my brand new Hyundai Accent, hatchback, about 4 years ago and it is still running strong. I have used it for pleasure driving, to work and back, and it is very comfortable for long distances. I initially bought it because air conditoning was standard in it and the price was right. I had the "works" installed in it, ie: alloy rim wheels, cd player, electric windows, etc. and I have never had a problem with any of these features.

The one thing I must say about this car, is that it holds up in an accident, really well. About 1 year ago, I was rear-ended by a vehicle, which was rear-ended by another vehicle, making the vehicle that originally hit me, slam into my car twice! The other 2 cars were pretty much totaled, but I had only minor damage of the rear-end. This has to say something for the quality of Hyundai vehicles.

I wouldn't give a second thought to recommending a Hyundai to someone. It has met and gone beyond all my expectations. I plan on getting many years of enjoyment out of my red Hyundai!

Hyundai Accent