Leg Room:

Happy to own one !
Sep 11, 2006 09:52 AM 8963 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased the Accent GLE in July 2006 and have driven it just past 1000 kms till date. I am pretty happy with the way Advaith Hyundai have dealt with me during the entire process. I saw an ad and called them asking for a test drive ( they were offering a 30k discount). As a santro owner, I was offered another 10k off. So overall, I got the car with all accessories (stereo, autocop, seat covers, car covers) for about 6 lacs. I am pretty impressed with the sturdy suspension, easy and comfy power steering (better than the power steered santro), a decent a/c plus the good boot space. My primary aim was to buy a good spacious sedan for about 6 lacs and honda city was way above my budget and to me, the fiesta and aveo did not offer better value at their respective price points.

Getting in/out of the car isnt easy and the fac that there are hardly any storeaways in the front facia are the major negatives. The other crib is that its a pretty ordinary looking car and can hardly be compared with either the Aveo or Fiesta (forget honda city) for its shape/lines.

I think at the price point of less than 6 lacs, this car beats esteem, indigo and palio for its features and specs.

I am happy with my decision. I think the initial mileage is hovering around 11 with a/c though I am told that I can expect around 12 with a/c.

Hyundai Accent GLE