Leg Room:

Rs. 7,00,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyundai Motors

Simply Superb
Oct 04, 2006 12:43 PM 10218 Views
(Updated Oct 04, 2006 12:54 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought my Accent CRDi this July and have driven 6000km so far. I think it's a great car in terms of mileage, comfort and most of all speed. The CRDi is an excellent engine. I love to give my accelerator a pound as soon as the green light appears at the signal. This car has never disappointed me. The best part about this car is that it gives a very quick response to the accelerator even at high speeds like 100 - 110. I have driven my car at a maximum speed of 160KMPH on the express way Noida. I chose CRDi over Honda City for it being diesel and little better in performance.

But this car, like many others, also has some problems. For me the biggest problem is the place of rear view mirror. I am 6'3" and the rear view mirror to too close to my eyes for my comfort. I have been in difficult situation while driving as it's difficult to see on left side clearly. Now I have learnt to bend a little at every left turn to see clearly. So, if you are tall then you may just want to check it out.

Other minor problem is the low level of seats..it is a bit difficult to get out of the car.

There isn't any other problem so far. I just love this car for the sheer driving pleasure and highly recommend if you drive long distances.

Hyundai Accent CRDi