Leg Room:

Used Hyundai Accent CRDi
Nov 16, 2006 10:22 AM 19248 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought a 2003 Hyndai Accent CRDi from Delhi which has done 40,000 kms so far. I did lot of research and finally decided to go for it once a good deal (I beleive that comes very rare) came along. My budget was about 4-4.5 L which was not enough for any new car this size and specification.My requirement is for family drive and a average daily running is about 20-25 kms. The car was single owner driven & bought through a reliable agent .It is in good condition-suspension, electric, engine performance, original colour and above all no rust as my place of work is in coastal areas.I had to fit in new upholstery and got the Hyundai antirust to the whole body and engine from the showroom which has 5 yrs guarantee.The money saved went in for fitting a new LCD TV sreen and a Sony VCD/MP3 player which I got in exchange for the old Sony explod fitted in the car.

to Mumbai continuously (roads were 80% good) in 22 hrs, the ride was extremely comfortable and car very reliable even at top speed at 130kmph (though the claimed top speed is 165kmph!!).At times I felt the car wanting in pick-up speed but overall the ride was good.It gave me a return of 20-21kmpl depending on the AC and the type of fuel filled in. The engine has some noise at low rpm but at top speed the noise is acceptable when compared to other diesel cars on road.The gear shifting is very smooth.

I bought this car primarily expecting a low running cost when compared to petrol versions. I beleive the resale value is also good for diesel CRDi cars.

I am enjoying the car ride and comfort as are my family members.It is giving me a return of 11-12 Kmpl in city with AC on.

This is my first car and am truly thrilled with the performance, that till I save enough for a new car of this class. I will definately recommend this car anyone who is interested in 'C' segment & the budget does't permit a new car.

Hyundai Accent CRDi