Parking:

Store Range:

Inorbit Mall, LG Floor, KIADB Export Promotion Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066, KA

+91-80-49273342

Kolkata India
Worst service by hyper city
Feb 12, 2018 04:45 PM 2332 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hyper city is a departmental store for all kinds of daily needs. Although a big brand the service is not at all big. When they want to woo customers they are very good but once the payment is made they are just negligent and do not care.

I had opted for the membership card of hyper city and that day the manager was very good and himself alotted us the card. We paid rs 200 for the same and were supposed to get the benefits for next 3 months but as I said tgey are just cheaters and nobody was there to help. The terms and conditions do not mention anything too. There was this coupon which said I get 200 points if I shop for more than 1500 in the month of feb. The coupon code would be received on my registered mobile number but no code was given. When I took the coupon they said first you have to purchase for 1500 and then you get the code and to redeem the code again you have to purchase for the same amount! They think this as a joke to purchase for 3000 to get 200 points equivalent to rs 100! When asked they said this is the policy. When told that nothing as such is written they said not all terms can be mentioned! If all terms cannot be mentioned ehat is the use of terms and conditions just to fool the customers. When asked for the manager he was not there!

When they wanted money manager was all available but when it came for fulfilment of promises nobody was there! Moreover the prices charged are also more than mrp and if you do not check your bill post payment you are at a loss.

After such service I am never going to recommend anybody to go to hyper city because it is fake and only cheats customers. Everything from the service to atore range of products is very poor.

HyperCITY - White Field - Bangalore