Parking:

Store Range:

Big India Mall, Behind Kasarwadawali Police Station, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West 400601, MH

1800-209-7172

mumbai India
Billing lacks tranparency, was overbilled
Dec 04, 2017 12:08 AM 4296 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 04, 2017 12:07 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Today me n my family went for casual shopping at hypercity and were pleased to see several offers on clothes. We picked up several items only because they were having good discounts displayed on the racks.Upon billing I realized that the bill was way over expectation.While trying to check the billing after payment, ran into a major hurdle, the SKU codes on items and bills are different for reason best known to Hypercity, all names n descriptions were heavy accronyms which were difficult to confirm.Took half n hour and PLEADING to a disinterested staff, to understand which item is which. After this we realize that a few advertised discounts were not built into the bill.After this it takes over n hour to convince the staff of Hypercity and its various staff, including the store manager

1. They are resposible to honour the offers that they advertise.

2. They are responsible for making their advertising un ambiguous, misleading advertising is wrong

Above 2 points were alien to them.

1. Your it systems and your stacking is your responsibility. Not the customers.

2. If I go home after overpaying, you have cheated me. Take the responsibility.They didn't really understand the corelation of overbilling and dishonesty.

Finally as a settlement they did give me a refund of overbilling through gift vouchers ( not cash) .

Printed copy of bill is very confusing and designed to be difficult to interpret.

Codes and accronyms are impossible to understand without asking for help of staff who are reluctant to help.

After actually understanding that offers are not accounted in the bill, you have to take up the issue with the staff, who definitely wouldnt admit the issue without a fight.

After they agree with you on the issue, the system does not allow them to correct the situation.

In such situation, I assume that the overall intention of the organisation is to cheat.

HyperCITY - Ghodbunder Road - Thane