Road Grip:

Lahore Pakistan
All in one bike
Jun 29, 2016 12:50 AM 3590 Views

Road Grip:

Hyosung GT 650R is mind blowing bike by me. I like its shape. engine sound is really very good. I hv also tried its handling. while running at its full people like its sound. I love this bike. its not a bike but a whole world inside it. near me its all in one bike. no one can achieve it on road. its perfect for racing. youth like that for showing there grace.

I hv also beaten many races with that. such bolon to kmal ki bike h main market m abi tk asi bike apni zindgi m nhi dekhi. yeh to honda aur yamaha se b agy nikl gai h. aur iski look boht kmal ki hai loog is ko ek br dekh k phir bar bar dekhty rhty hn. is bike ko le k gali m utrne se izzt aur brh jati h. bolly to log mera naam nhi bike ka naam lete hn. sereously yeh bike itni achi h k ap ne khwab m b asi bike k bare nhi socha hoga. yeh bike hai he asi kamal ki chhez. loog mj se poochty hn k to yeh khn se laya itni achi bike. m khta hn import kiya hn london se bhai.

Hyosung GT 650R