Accessibility:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Shamshabad, Hyderabad 500409, TS

+91-40-66546370

Please read this. Horrible unhelpful staff
May 07, 2018 12:49 AM 524 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Horrible security. Asked that my little brother(child) stay outside as he didn't have a hard copy of his flight details. When we asked for assistance regarding this matter they failed to tell us a solution and then proceeded to tell my little brother to not enter until he got a copy. I asked why they were doing this, since this wasn't required in other airports. to which they replied "this is how it's done in India". Despite my mother and I showing our flight details and our passports(little brothers too), they simply dismissed us and told us to step aside. we couldn't enter the airport for 30 minutes because of this ordeal, and our flight was in just over an hour so we were running late.

Disgusting behaviour, horrible service. First time I've felt this way about our airport. I am making an effort to get in touch with appropriate authorities.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PRINTED FLIGHT/CHECK-IN DETAILS READY. I shall be lodging a formal complaint, just thought I should spread the word.

I have submitted an official grievance form on SKYTRAX.

Write a Review on Hyderabad, India (HYD) - Rajiv Gandhi International Airport