Huawei

Vow Vow Vow Awesome - that's Huawei Honor 6..
Jul 05, 2015 05:26 PM 8336 Views

These days there are lots of comparison websites. But please note that no one can match user experience. I feel there are few features which every mobile should have. I found those features are available with Huawei Honor 6.

I am writing this review after 200 days of usage.

1. Huawei Customized UI(EMUI) -> Superb UI. will be getting EMUI 3.1 & Android Lollipop 5.1 Sooner. After using this Huawei Honor 6, You can feel the advantages and power of EMUI. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

2. Powerful Battery -> Superb! what one needs is atleast 3000maH of battery. This has 3100maH and battery performance after these 200 days is also super. On a medium usage, I charge my battery only alternate days. Also the battery charges fast, it takes approx. only 2 hours for full charge. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

3. Ultra battery saving feature -> Superb! After heavy usage, if you are running out of battery, changing to Ultra battery saving mode helps phone to last for few more hours. Meaning In this mode - only phone calling and SMS texting works. You can shift between normal mode and Ultra battery saving mode. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

4. RAM - 3G - Superb! . I will call this as my mini computer. Super speed with Octa Core processor and 3 GB RAM. Phone is very fast and responsive as this has 3GB RAM. After phone reboot, I can notice that easily 2.1GB of memory is free. Even during heavy usage of applications, I can get 1.5GB memory balance(RAM is 1536MB is free). A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

5. 64GB memory card & 16 GB of inbuilt storage space - Vow. Android OS consumes some space, after that easily 12GB free is available. It also supports 64Gb of external SD card. Assuming adding 32GB of memory card itself will do for most of our activities. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

6. Camera 13Mega pix & 5 Mega Front - Vow! Camera clarity is great and superb and thus FULL HD video quality. good for low light photos also. Superb wide angle & 5mega pixel for Selfie? Panorama view photos looks Classic. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

7. Cell tower signals - Vow! No call drops and easily picks up the signals in very low signal areas also. I experienced this multiple times during travels. A FEATURE MUST NEED IN PHONE.

Huawei Honor 6 Plus