Huawei

Huawei Honor 6 Plus - An Excellent Phone
Oct 14, 2015 04:20 PM 7416 Views
(Updated Oct 14, 2015 04:21 PM)

Huawei Honor 6 Plus is an upgradation to Huawei’s previous model Huawei Honor 6. To be frank, am very much impressed with the sleek and stylish look of the phone even though it looks no different from its predecessor. To be more precise, the phone won my heart in the first look itself.  The phone has dual sim slot supporting one nano sim and one micro sim.

The device has a screen size of 5.5 inches with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The display and viewing angles is excellent. Honor 6 Plus runs on HiSilicon Kirin 925 chipset with 3 GB RAM. My phone is 4G supported and has an internal storage of 16 GB. 32 GB variant of 4G is also available. The 3G version has internal storage of 16 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card.

The most favorite part for me in this device is the camera. We have an 8 megapixels dual rear facing camera. We have a similar type of dual camera in HTC One(M8) which is of 4 megapixels. The secondary camera is of 8 megapixels. The camera clarity of the dual camera is excellent. The pictures taken during lighting conditions are just perfect and the camera performs well even in low lighting conditions. There are some exciting camera features which you would love like anything. The front camera quality is also very good. Overall the camera department performs amazingly.

This phone is a power house and I highly recommend this phone especially for heavy users. Thumbs up to the Huawei Honor 6 Plus.

Note: All the reviews are based on my experience and they are strictly personal. Others may have different opinions. My brother-in law is a mobile phone wholesale seller and I get the mobiles for reviewing from him. I will try to include more phones.

Huawei Honor 6 Plus