Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

The best data card there is!!
Mar 04, 2016 08:02 PM 4878 Views (via Mobile)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

E8231 by Huawei is the best data card that I ever used. I bought it last year in July and its been working flawlessly since then. The E8321 Wingle is a powerful device that can really handle many device at once.

I use idea SIM in it, and it provides me with best results. To test the device to its limit, I connected it to PC, and then connected 4 more wifi devices, among which was my Kindle, a heavy Wi-Fi user. But still Wingle proved that it's the best. It also has an awesome feature that sends the dongle into a state of suspension if there is no data exchange for 10 minutes. And believe me, this saves you a lot of data.

It supports almost all 3G GSM Sims. It had taken some physical damage(a fall or two) but still works just awesome. So I would recommend you to look no where and go for the Wingle.

Huawei E8231