Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Indore India
My friend Toothless dragon...!
Jun 05, 2017 05:12 PM 573 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi friends I'm Naveen from Indore and today I'm reviewing another Hollywood animated movie How To Train Your Dragon. This story is about a boy Hiccup who is a Viking and he always does those things for which he is restricted. By mistake one day he injured a mysterious dragon Night Fury. He then finds him and found that he can't fly anymore. Hiccup help him by attaching an artificial wing which will only work with the help of Hiccup when he rides him. When he was helping him he learned all the likes and dislikes of dragons and he used them them in his dragon killing training. He refused to kill the dragon at the end of dragon training. But the dragon attacked him and hearing Hiccup's voice his friend dragon Night Fury came and was caught by the Vikings. Hiccup's father confronted him and said that you have betrayed all of us by choosing dragons. His father took the Night Fury with other vikings to find out the dragon island. Over their a big dragon gave a huge damage to all vikings but Hiccup found a way out he took help of his friends and other dragons to beat that big dragon. At the end he lost his one leg but brought all the dragons and vikings love each other and live together.

It is one of the best movie which everyone can enjoy.

It gives us a message that animals don't harm anyone normally they only protect themselves.

According to me the best part of the movie was the training period of Hiccup.

Friends please like and comment on my review it help me out to know my reviews are.

Thank you.!