Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi friend, I will tell about my favorite movie Housefull 3. Friends I don’t have words about this movie because this movie is wonderful. In this movie there are three main actors and three cateress. The name of actors is Abhisekh Bacchan, Akhay Kumar and Ritesh Deshmukh. They have done awesome job in this movie. There are very much comedy and romance in this movie. The villan of this movie is Boman irani. His name in movie is Batuk patel. Jacky shroof is also in movie. This movie is combination of love and comedy. The songs of this movie are very beautiful and my favorite song is ‘Pyaar ki maa ki’. This song is awesome. The dance, music and words of this song are wonderful. This is third movie of Housefull series, first was Housefull second was Housefull 2 and third and it is three. The camera performance is just good.

Housefull 3