Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Going to change soon, cause it's pretty bad
Jan 10, 2011 04:47 PM 6878 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hotmail recently didn't let me get to email TWO times, when it was pretty crucial, cause I guess their network was out or something (this from a TECH behemoth!). The site is HEAVY.

The ad on the side pops up this HUGE thing when the mouse only HOVERS over it, which is TREMENDOUSLY irritating.

I liked the design quite a lot when I first saw it, and they've also added the feature where when you type the 1st few letters of your addr., it'll show you a dropdown box with the add, which is hard to do, and very convenient.

They've not added anything new that I can see, and send rubbish to my inbox from time to time. Google has a small, lightweight thing on their site.

NO GRAPHICAL ADS, and are working hard at putting in new features all the time. Only thing is, the Hotmail ADDRESS has been given to lots of people, so I don't know WHAT to do......!

Hotmail