Room Quality:

Excellent Hotel
Sep 22, 2015 06:30 PM 1505 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hotel Zahageer is located in Kashmir's heart "Gulmarg". Apart from the location the best part about this hotel is their staff, they really cares for their customer. I visited this hotel last year in June & my experience was a memorable one in terms of fun & hotel or anything.

Hotel manger name is Mr. RASHID & he is doing excellent job in terms of their customer service, which is most important department in everything. He & is staffed helped me a lot & arranged me lots of things, whenever required. Food is also good, there are both type of food(Veg and non-veg) are available. I have tried non-veg. Mutton barra & some other kashmere dish, which I was not able to digest. Kashemere food have totally different taste, so I left that dish as it is.

They have wifi available at their reception, so whenever we were going outside or coming inside, we were using wifi for the social updates:) Speed was also good.

This hotel is really cool place, my friend visited last month  & I recommended this hotel to him & he told me that hotel has renovated & they crated much better Ambience, I will soon go with my wife now.

Hotel Zahgeer Continental - Gulmarg