Room Quality:

Good hotel But little Expensive
Jan 30, 2016 03:32 PM 1300 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I can travel to Kota in 2011 when I can went with my friends father and we stayed at my institute nearer hotel -The pride.I had student of Allen institute Kota for two years from.2011- 2013.We travel through Golden temple mail from Jalandhar to Kota .and stayed for 2nights in hotel pride with we take two rooms priced at 800 for two person in each room .We are the group of four .so that's why we take the two rooms.

Now I am describing the condition of hotel on that time was bad in reality.The rooms are much small according budget and I can saw cockroach also there all if u saw from front ge  room completely clean but in the room u see its not be perfectly clean the windows are covered with curtains but curtains also not clean.i am disappointed from its clean side

After this my friends father ordered dinner with in the hotel and we done breakfast also there.The staff was much responsive and behaves very polite with us and the food quality also be great but price was high mAs if I can ordered a coffee which at least if 25 rupees.The room service was great .Even with a one call a person stand in front of room with in 2minutes.I can notice it from two days.But in case of price its be over budget as service we get.

We stayed here because its be nearby  my institute where I can take admission the hotels surrounded with many pg where number of coaching students live there.The location was good of hotel but as priced the services which is bad .

Its we  at Rajiv Gandhi Nagar Kota like us two parents also live there and they also take admission with us in Allen institute on the next day.Its be have better in room service and in food quality .But rooms are not budget friendly.All rooms have a small AC also with wifi service but most of the time not work properly on.the third floor where we stay .The front gate is attractive and have full staff.I am not be satisfied with this hotel in reality.but hood for food.

Hotel The Pride - Rajiv Gandhi Nagar - Kota