Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Near Railway Station, Somnath Bypass, Somnath 362268, GJ

Dont ruin your holiday.... worst place....
Jan 24, 2018 07:59 AM 280 Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Recently I have visited somnath with my family. I needed a place to stay for a night at a pow cost. I booked it from MAKE MY TRIP app its a 1 star hotel and there is LORDS INN which is 5 star hotel but the cost of both is not much different .

we took DULEX ROOM and it seem like a room for ONE NIGHT STAND but in description it stated FAMILY ROOM. I was embaressed infont of my parents.

so we decided to go to the room although it was just a mater of 1 night. but that one night was nightmare for me.

in that DULEX room there was hair all over the bedsheet. soapes were like worst soap ever. they were stinky and covered with hair/poop.

then we requested them to change the room they have given us we wanted to leave the hotel asap . they gave us other room. that room wass the SAME exept the soaps this time they were clean.

the room servises was late as hell we order food and after 2 hours we left for somnath temple but the food still didnt came. meanwhile the 2 hours we would have called them nearby 15-20 times.

the WORST thing about the hotel is the environment. there was a fish scaling place nearby even when the rooms are closed the smell was coming through the AC.

And the VIEW . when we go in the balcony there was pigs and open sever just down there.

VERRY DISSAPOINTED.