12, Hotel Shreemaya, RNT Marg, Indore 452001, MP

+91-731-2515555

Pune India
Good Choice at an affordable price.
Dec 17, 2017 01:56 PM 694 Views

I stayed here when I went to attend a relatives wedding .We were two people and this hotel was the best choice since the prices were affordable .

It costed us around 7000 rs for two nights .

Coming to the location .The location is very good the city center, or the main market is close to this hotel, so it was easy for us to go shopping and buy whatever we need.The looks from outside and the plants and trees around this hotel make it a good choice to stay .

Rooms are clean and yes they are well maintained.My room had a TV , I think it was 32 inch s, so we can enjoy watching movies and our daily soaps without missing any episode .Well that was valid for my mom.Rooms had curtains, a wardrobe to keep our clothes .It also had a safe to keep our precious things .Bathrooms were modern and had perfect lightning, they too were clean no problem with that .There was also a working desk with a chair.

The hotel has its own restaurant and we enjoyed having food .It was tasty, Presentation could have been better, but whatever we received was satisfying .When ever we were not in a mood to go down, we asked the room service to bring our food or tea in our room,

Coming to the staff, they are helpful, well trained, Polite and take care of there customers >Whatever I asked they bought it for us .There is also laundry service which we used to get our clothes ready for the reception party .Laundry service is good, but you need to pay extra charges for that .

Overall I think this hotel is worth four stars for the amenities it provides .

Hotel Shreemaya - RNT Marg - Indore