Room Quality:

Memorable stay
Aug 12, 2015 02:44 PM 1562 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I am sharing my experience in Hotel Seven Seventeen . I stayed in hotel seven seventeen for two days of our trip when I went to Darjeeling with my colleagues.

The rooms wrewrwere beautifully Decorated in their traditional style, it was looking beautiful. The bedsheets was clean. The location of hotel was really good.

The staff was very courteous and Helping, I really appreciate the nature of the staff member of hotel but the WiFi is not working properly that is one bad thing.

You will love the traditional touch in their restaurant. The ambience was Lovely, there was no music but it can be avoided. The food was tasty, specially sweet dishes.

I loved the stay and most importantly it was in a reasonable price. I suggest this hotel to the people who are planning to go to Darjeeling, it is comfortable for family and friends both

Hotel Seven Seventeen - Darjeeling