Door No 16, 100 Feet Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083, TN

+91-44-23718455, +91-44-24717577

Pleasant Atmosphere, Good Food!
Dec 03, 2014 03:11 AM 913 Views

It was ‘the’ place to try the authentic taste of traditional south Indian "Tiffin" items and meals. I don’t remember my first visit but I definitely remember the first item I tried here – the mini idlis. Since then, this breakfast item has always been a regular member in my top 5 classic HSB food chart.

This branch holds a special place for me as it used to be one of the common hangouts for a huge group of us. Be it bunking college, birthday treats, exam treats or anything, HSB was never a boring place and the food was absolutely ‘yum’ especially the Sambar.

As you enter the restaurant, you may not find the appearance pleasing.

The ground floor is mainly for people interested in buying snacks or for those who want to enjoy a refreshing beverage. You can also buy many of the sweets and savories that have been quite popular.

The floors above are meant for dining customized to cater services for people of mixed groups. The food however is the same but varies in their presentation.

Hotel Saravana Bhavan - Ashok Nagar - Chennai