Room Quality:

Guest Services:

This is very good&neatness services hotel
Dec 09, 2016 01:40 AM 1121 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

The service is excellent. The room was beautiful, spacious and bright. The housecleaning is exemplary. They are very prompt and generous in responding to requests. The meals in the restaurants were wonderful and it was also lovely to enjoy room service on my private balcony overlooking the beautiful garden. The grounds are truly magnificent! The private, one-day tour that arranged for me in Mysore with driver, very pleasant. The airport transfer service, both coming and going, was smooth and made comfortable by the marvellous Oberoi Bengaluru representative who was especially helpful in navigating my way comfortably through the process during my early morning departure at the airport. Most importantly, in my exhausted state due to a middle of the night departure, I left some valuables locked in my room safe and D replied to my inquiry after I arrived in Jaipur quickly and efficiently and the parcel was received by me, int That is exceptional service! The cashier who settled my account was so patient and kind. Absolutely everyone there was amazing!

Hotel Raj Continental - Court Road - Amritsar