Room Quality:

Hotel Milan Palace,Ald good hotel at average price
Feb 21, 2016 10:01 PM 1833 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I am going to review Hotel Milan Palaca which is located in allahabad civil lines area on stretchy road.i like this hotel for its food. before 3 years I stayed in this hotel when I was on official tour and there was a award ceremony going to be happen in this hotel.my all company employees and directors came here and a big party took place in this hotel.

We enjoyed alot that night, all food arrangements done by hotel milan and dj is also there which was also managed by milan hotel.food was marvelous and best thing their staff very punctual and serve our team very well.I am very satisfied with them.room quality is good all rooms were airconditioned. ambience was good, music arrangement was great as I told you earlier and every service which they provide us was great with good speed. Ddvance booking is not mandatory.

You can book on time of your visit and there is also wifi facility for guests free of cost. I recommend this hotel to everyone and specially if you are going to organise a party than this the best place to do it.

Hotel Milan - Allahabad