Jammu India
Best hotel and Resturant for chilling.....
Jun 15, 2017 12:26 PM 854 Views

Hello frnds.

I want to share my last night experience.

I went to Hotel Mansarovar paradise in Moradabad.

It is very beautiful from inside and outside aswell. WhEn I entered the hotel it was soo beautiful nd the fragrance was too awesome. There are lights nd colorful decoration which give too much soothingness in my heart. On the enterance there was a flower vase which was extremely beautiful. Decorated with lights nd flowers the hotel is very awesome.

When I entered the Resturant it was too good the ambiance was awesome nd the food was good too we ordered hot nd sour soup with chilli paneer nd paneer tikka. Every starter is just Amazing.  I loved that nd in dinner we eat Dal makhni nd panner which was beyond words.  Amazing food with amazing Ambiance. Light music takes my heart on the toP it was awesome just awesome if anybody visits moradabad do Visit Mansarovar paradise Hotel in Mansarovar colony Moradabad. 244001.

Hotel Mansarover Paradise - Moradabad