Siddakatte, India India
Best restaurant with fresh fish to eat
Jul 17, 2017 12:21 PM 1923 Views (via Android App)

Hotel Machli is one of my best restaurent I have ever seen. This restaurent we can find in Moodbidri which is 30kms away from Mangalore. It has best parking facility as this restaurent in Mangalore-Solapur highway. Restaurent is non AC but it is really well maintained and open system where we can this restaurent easily. Regarding the food which the best specially the fish which is always fresh and also biryani also will be good. Also here there will be daily something special we can find and it looks really better for me.

This restaurant launched around 3 years back and attracted everyone in Moodbidri. Specially the service of this is really good and on time fopd we will get and sometimes it depends the order. Here many tourist people and also the college students come here and enjoy there lunch. Overall this restaurent is the best.

My ratings 4.5/5