Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Sagar India
Good hotel with best services!
Jan 25, 2018 04:20 PM 258 Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hotel La Cascade is really a very good hotel to stay in Amritsar. I had been there in 2016 and had a wonderful experience during my two day stay at the hotel.

It has beautiful, clean and lovely atmosphere. The hotel is well built and the room are extremely comfortable, sufficient in size and have all the necessary amenities. The hotel staff is a lot careful for the visitors and served me extremely well.

The room in which I stayed was an A/C Deluxe room and I was provided with complementary services like Free breakfast, wifi, gym and indoor games.

The food was tasty and as I am a lover of Punjabi food, I had a mouthwatering experience with the food.

The room tariffs were also reasonable and competitive. I liked the hotel in every aspect and would recommend it to everyone for a comfortable and joyful stay!

Write a Review on Hotel La Cascade - Amritsar