Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Near Kumbhal Garh Fort, Kumbhal Garh Road, Kelwara, Kumbhalgarh 313326, RJ

2.5 Star

Bandar Sindri, Kishangarh India
An amazing stay for holidays
Feb 11, 2018 04:53 PM 263 Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hii guys I have an amazing experience in kumbhal palace, while in my holiday vacation in kumbhalgarh with my friends.

When we got there the staff were very helpful they took all luggage of our and took them to our room. We asked them to serve the food after we got fresh up. Ohh they were quite humble. There food were just delicious. They serve us on there classical plates. It was amazing.

After the food we asked them for the visiting places in that area. They booked a taxi at very cheep price and gave him the proper instruction of how to took care of there guest and send us with him. We visit every places and came back in the evening.

Then the hotel staff came to our room and asked us what would we like to eat for dinner.

They were very polite, the hotel also very well decorated. We booked the hotel online and it was very cheep price for hotel like that. It was really amazing.

Hotel Kumbhal Palace - Kelwara - Kumbhalgarh