Room Quality:

Hotel Jhankar
Jul 09, 2015 05:12 PM 990 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hello friends I am sharing my experience of khajuraho tour with my elder brothers last year. As I basically belongs from tikamgarh.

It is about 180 kilo meters far from chhatarpur. We went from our Scorpio . we visited some places of khajuraho on first day till the evening then we planned to stay in khajuraho for one so that we can see the rest of the places. We went   Hotel Jhankar khajuraho . it was a nice hotel, we don't had any booking so we asked for the rooms.

They provided two AC rooms. The room tariff was  The room was spacious and well furnished, the the bathrooms were properly cleaned and there was the facility of hot water too. The staff services was very good or we can  unparalleled. The stay was so that much comfortable only due to good staff. The restaurant was inside the premises.

The restaurant was decorated in modern style. The ambience was good, there was no music inside the restaurant that was a disappointing thing but it can be avoided. There was a good variety in food. The food was up to the mark. The customer services were really appreciable. It was a nice stay in  Hotel Jhankar Khajuraho, one more thing prebookings are necessary because it rarely happens that you will get a room without booking in khajuraho so I  suggest that if you are looking a hotel to go with family then Hotel Jhankar is a good option in khajuraho

Hotel Jhankar Khajuraho - Chhatarpur